Gifted with surprising combat reflexes, stamina and pragmatic ruthlessness, their most fearsome talent is the ability to channel their adrenaline and enter a controlled state of superhuman strength and endurance.
- Hit Die: d12.
- AB Progression: High.
- Primary Save: Fortitude.
- Skill Points: 4 + Int Modifier.
- Class Skills: Heal, Intimidate, Knowledge, Perception, Ride, Search and Survival.
- Proficiencies: Armour Proficiency (Light), Armour Proficiency (Medium), Shield Proficiency, Weapon Handling, Weapon Proficiency (Simple), Weapon Proficiency (Martial).
- Level 1: Barbarian Endurance, Barbarian Rage I
- Level 2: Uncanny Dodge I
- Level 3: Cleave, Damage Reduction I
- Level 4: Barbarian Rage II
- Level 5: Uncanny Dodge II
- Level 6: Damage Reduction II
- Level 7: Barbarian Rage III
- Level 8: Bonus Feat, Uncanny Dodge III
- Barbarian Endurance: This feat gives the barbarian a 10% bonus to movement.
- Barbarian Rage: The barbarian may rage, doubling their Damage Reduction feat bonus, gaining a +4 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution and +2 to all Will saving throws, in exchange for a -2 penalty to Armor Class. The barbarian may use this ability once per day per rank. It lasts 1 round per point of Constitution (including the CON increase from Rage itself).
- Uncanny Dodge: The character retains his Dex bonus to AC, even if caught flat-footed or attacked by a hidden or invisible creature. The character also gains a +1 saving throw bonus vs traps for each rank after the first.
- Damage Reduction: This feat allows the barbarian to shrug off one point of damage from each attack that causes them damage. This increases to 2/- at level 6 and is doubled while the barbarian rages.
Bonus feat list:
- Great Rage (STR 15+) - The Rage bonus is increased by a further +2 STR, +2 CON and +1 Will.
- Extended Rage - The Rage lasts an additional 5 rounds.
- Blind Rage (CON 15+) - The barbarian is immune to spells below level 3 for the duration of the Rage.
- Wild Rage (DEX 15+) - The barbarian returns d4 slashing damage when hit in melee for the duration of the Rage.
- Controlled Rage (WIS 13+) - The -2 AC penalty for Rage does not apply. The barbarian's weapon deals +2d6 damage on critical hits while the Rage lasts.