- Hit Die: d12.
- AB Progression: Medium.
- Primary Save: Fortitude and Will.
- Skill Points: 3 + Int Modifier.
- Class Skills: Balance, Heal, Knowledge, Parry, Perception, Sense Motive.
- Alignment: Any Lawful
- Base Attack Bonus: +4.
- Feats: Toughness.
- Race: Dwarf or Gnome.
Level 1 - Defensive Stance I 2 - Defensive Awareness I 3 - Damage Reduction III, Defensive Stance II 4 - Bonus Feat 5 - Defensive Stance III, Defensive Awareness II 6 - Damage Reduction VI
- Defensive Stance - This combat mode prevents the Breach Guard from moving, but grants +2 STR, +4 CON, +2 to all saves and +4 AC until cancelled. Each rank allows an additional use per day.
- Defensive Awareness I - The character retains his dexterity bonus to AC, even if caught flat-footed or attacked by a hidden or invisible creature.
- Defensive Awareness II - The character can no longer be flanked, since he can react to opponents on opposite sides of him as easily as he can react to a single attack.
- Damage Reduction - The Breach Guard gains DR 3/- or 6/- against all physical attacks.
Bonus Feat list: