Most mischievous Rogues can count on the support and easy forgiveness of the common people, being as low bred as anyone but possessed of a charming flair and daring. When that fails, they must rely on their own danger sense, reflexes and other skills instead.
- Hit Die: d6.
- AB Progression: Medium.
- Primary Save: Reflex.
- Skill Points: 8 + Int Modifier.
- Class Skills: Appraise, Balance, Bluff, Diplomacy, Disable Device, Escape Artist, Heal (skill), Knowledge, Parry, Perception, Search, Set Trap, Sleight of Hand, Stealth and Use Magic Device
- Proficiencies: Armour Proficiency (Light), Weapon Handling, Weapon Proficiency (Rogue).
- Level 1: Sneak Attack I
- Level 2: Evasion
- Level 3: Uncanny Dodge I, Sneak Attack II
- Level 4: Bonus Feat
- Level 5: Sneak Attack III
- Level 6: Uncanny Dodge II
- Level 7: Sneak Attack IV
- Level 8: Bonus Feat
All Rogues have the ability to craft Poisons.
- Sneak Attack - When flanking an enemy or catching them flatfooted, the Rogue's attacks deal an additional d6 damage per rank. This damage is not multiplied upon a critical hit. The Sneak Attack dice are halved (rounded down) when using a weapon other than an unarmed attack, club, dagger, handaxe, kama, kukri, light hammer, light pick, mace, rapier, shortsword, sickle or whip.
- Evasion - Upon any successful Reflex save for half damage, the Rogue takes no damage instead.
- Uncanny Dodge - A flat-footed Rogue does not lose their DEX bonus to AC. Every rank after the first grants a +1 Reflex bonus vs Traps.
Bonus feat list: