- Hit Die: d8.
- AB Progression: Medium.
- Primary Save: Reflex.
- Skill Points: 4 + Int Modifier.
- Class Skills: Balance, Knowledge, Perception, Ride, Search, Sense Motive, Set Trap, Spellcraft, Survival.
- Class: Any but Bard, Druid, Priest, Sorcerer or Wizard.
- Feats: Arcane Defense (any)
- Skills: Perception 7, Set Trap 4, Spellcraft 3.
Level 1 - Prepare Bolt 2 - Deflect Magic I 3 - Craft Witch Hunter Trap 4 - Alchemy 5 - Death Attack 6 - Deflect Magic II
- Prepare Bolt - 3x/day the Witch Hunter can create 5 special crossbow bolts which deal only 1 point of damage but confer one of five effects. The bolts can only be used by the Witch Hunter and a Witch Hunter can never have more than 15 of these at once.
- Sever Divinity - The victim cannot be affected by Cure or Vigour spells for the next turn
- Sever Escape - The victim cannot be affected by Sanctuary, Invisibility or movement increasing spells for the next turn
- Disrupt Prayer - The victim's WIS is drained by 2 points for the next turn
- Disrupt Spellcraft - The victim's INT is drained by 2 points for the next turn
- Disrupt Sorcery - The victim's CHA is drained by 2 points for the next turn
- Deflect Magic - The Witch Hunter is immune to cantrips and first level spells. At level 6, the Witch Hunter becomes immune to level 2 spells as well.
- Craft Trap - The Witch Hunter can craft 3 additional types of trap through the Craft Menu:
- Dull Magic Snare - A single victim gains a 75% chance of spell failure for the next turn. Requires venom (insectoid).
- Bondbreaker Snare - All nearby summoned creatures must make a will save vs dismissal. Requires abjuration spell crystals (level 4).
- Strip Magic Snare - A single victim is stripped of magical effects as though targetted by Dispel Magic. Requires abjuration spell crystals (level 3).
- Alchemy - The Witch Hunter can treat a Tiny melee weapon (dagger or kukri) with one of three alchemical solutions twice/day. A weapon can only hold one solution at a time. Solutions wear off after a single turn, though their effects (wounding, spell loss) may last longer.
- Oil of Biting - Wounds caused by the weapon continue to grow until healed. This has the Wounding effect.
- Mindworm Toxin - The victim loses d3 memorized spells (or spell uses/day) with each wound inflicted.
- Dead Metal Oil - The weapon counts as +5 for purposes of damage penetration but does not gain a bonus to attack or damage.
- Death Attack - The Witch Hunter can make 1d6 Sneak Attacks which Paralyze the victim for one turn upon a failed Fortitude check (DC 10 + INT).